Ultimate Baker Terms & Conditions: Last Update 15th June 2015.
Effective as of June 16th, 2015.
1. Your Personal Information. Personal information provided by you (name, email, address and phone) are stored for the purpose of business identification, store ordering, and direct contact purposes only. Your personal information or details of any arrangement with Ultimate Baker will not be disclosed to any other person or organization without your express consent or unless required by law.
2. Correction of your Personal Information. We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information on all of our customers. You may facilitate access to our registered information either over the phone or by paper statements. However, in order to protect your information we may ask you to verify your identity. If you believe any of your information is incorrect or has changed please notify us immediately via phone or email to update your customer information. In the event that you suspect that someone has illegally or fraudulently gained access to your personal details please contact us immediately so that an identity alert may be placed on your file for your protection.
4. Security. Transmissions of payment information with the Website is encrypted using 128-bit SSL. Ultimate Baker has also sought to use other reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information and other information against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. Ultimate Baker cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us or of your information stored on our servers.
5. Tracking Technologies; Targeted Advertising. Ultimate Baker does not use any tracking technologies on its Website and Ultimate Baker does not offer targeted advertising through the Website. As a result, the Website does not currently support any browser based Do Not Track (DNT) settings or participate in any DNT frameworks, and we do not assign any meaning to any potential DNT track signals you may send or alter any of our data collection or use practices in response to such signals.
6. Major Corporate Events. If Ultimate Baker or its owners engages in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets or bankruptcy or insolvency ('Major Corporate Event'), we may, as part of the transaction, sell, transfer or share some or all of your information, including your Personal Information. Ultimate Baker will not sell your Personal Information to any third party outside of a Major Corporate Event.
7. International Visitors. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, Personal Information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your Personal Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By using the Platform or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
9. California Notice. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the "Shine the Light" law), Ultimate Baker customers who are residents of California may request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal information during the immediate prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As stated earlier, Ultimate Baker does not participate in any direct marketing, though you are free to request a confirmation by writing to us at:
Ultimate Baker Customer Service 3020 Issaquah Pine-Lake Rd, PMB514 Sammamish, WA, 98075 USA
10. Questions or Concerns. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org